1. All families will be required to join CHEB whether your students are part of New Horizons Academy (middle/high) or Learning Zone (elementary). Annual CHEB membership is $125. This amount includes the per semester love offerings for our host facility and the administration fee formerly collected separately.
2. All NHA families will be required to volunteer their time by serving on the clean up crew (about 1 hour after classes once a year).
3. Fees will be $125 per class for core classes and $100 per class for all others. Science and art classes have an additional supply fee which should be paid directly to the instructor.
4. Students remaining on campus between classes will be required to register for study hall with a fee of $15 per semester per study hall due first day of classes.
CHEB's New Horizons Academy strives to offer affordable and quality courses. In this effort, we will be conducting phone interviews with new families. This is meant to help you and your student understand what will be required of him/her during their time at NHA. We appreciate your support.
Please note that some classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
To complete your registration you will need to mail in the following:
- CHEB Membership form
- Medical form
- NHA Code of Conduct signed by both parent and student
- $125 check made out to CHEB for the membership fee.
Please consider carefully your class selections.
Our teachers plan their courses over the summer according to the number
of students registered. We understand that in extreme cases students may need
to withdraw before the start of the semester. However, this registration
is considered a good faith agreement with the teacher
that your child will be a student in any class for which you register.
If you would like to attend
the class on a trial basis, please contact the teacher before registering so
there is no misunderstanding.